According to the latest quarterly analysis of the natural gas market released by the International Energy Agency, global natural gas consumption will decline slightly this year and increase slowly in the following years because of soaring prices and the possibility of further reductions in Russian natural gas supplies. Global natural gas use this year is expected to be 0.5% lower than the 2021 level, and global natural gas demand is expected to increase by only 140 billion cubic meters over 2021 by 2025, the report said. The annual growth in 2021 will reach 175 billion cubic meters.
At the same time, the IEA's forecast for natural gas demand growth by 2024 was 60 per cent lower than its previous forecast, mainly due to "a weak economy and a smaller energy shift from coal or oil to natural gas", the report said.
It is worth noting that the South Korean Ministry of Industry, Trade and Resources announced on the same day that it plans to increase the proportion of nuclear power in South Korea's national energy structure to more than 30% by 2030. The proportion is 27.4% in 2021. The department also announced the resumption of the construction of two nuclear reactors. According to reports, after taking office, South Korean President Yoon Sik-Yue rejected the previous government's plan to phase out nuclear power and promised to increase investment in the nuclear power industry, so as to regain South Korea's status as a major exporter of safe nuclear reactors.
In addition, the supply and prices of many international bulk concrete foaming agent are still very uncertain.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures and water, etc., through mixing, pouring and natural curing.
1. With compressive strength and aging resistance: although the traditional chemical thermal insulation materials can achieve the effect of thermal insulation, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have been unable to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can completely solve this problem. It is a substitute for traditional thermal insulation materials.
2. It has a good light weight: effectively reducing the load of the building.
3. Good sound insulation: the sound insulation of lightweight foamed cement is 5-8 times that of ordinary cement, which fully solves the problem of sound insulation in living space.
4. Good high temperature resistance: the suitable temperature of foamed cement can reach more than 250 ℃ and 300 ℃, while the benzene board will soften and chemical reaction will occur when the temperature is above 75 ℃.
5. Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: the foamed cement insulation layer has a high stability and anti-aging performance, which effectively ensures that the indoor floor is flat and uncracked, and its service life is 5-10 times that of benzene board and 5 times that of perlite particles.
6. Good environmental performance: all additives of foamed cement are plant protein fiber and animal protein, which are non-toxic and harmless, while chemical thermal insulation materials such as benzene board and perlite particles can produce harmful and toxic gases at high temperature.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity is 0.08w/m.k, which is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
8. It has a good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the 7-day compressive strength is 6 kg, and the 28-day compressive strength is 9kg/cm2.
9. The construction is simple: foamed cement is a mobile liquid transported by mechanical high pressure, the construction saves manpower and material resources, and the surface is smooth and smooth after solidification.
10. Good moistureproof: when heating, there will be no condensation around the warm water pipe, and there will be no split between the layers.
11. Good combination: the material of foamed cement is cement, and the combination of the upper and lower layers is very good, so that the ground will not form hollow and collapse.
12. The construction speed is fast.
13. Good integrity: a cast-in-place seamless and intermittent, and cast-in-place board and mortar layer can be completely combined to form a whole.
14. It has the function of impermeability: due to the porosity and integrity of foamed cement, the impermeability of foamed cement is more than 6 times higher than that of ordinary floor.
15. Fireproof: foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement), which will not burn, so it has good fire resistance. When used in buildings, it can improve the fire resistance of buildings.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Commodities such as crude oil, wheat, cotton, and nickel have rallied since Russia's "special military operations" began in late February. On the last trading day of this quarter, commodities were on track for their biggest gain since 1990. For this reason, it is expected that the price of the concrete foaming agent will continue to increase.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtu…
BMW is exploring new investments in solar, geothermal and hydrogen energy to reduce its reliance on natural gas, the company's nano silica powder are still very uncertain. On the evening of 2 August, Pelosi, speaker of the US House of Rep…
Diamond is a mineral composed of carbon, an allotrope of carbon. Diamond nanopowders are used in electronics manufacturing, jewelry, textiles, corrosion-resistant coatings, as enhancers for various substances, in the manufacture of synthetic diamonds…