Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal structure is split into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite layered structure, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as various other residential or commercial properties of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no evident melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, heat resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, poor security in oxygen environment, and temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, however its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses extremely slowly as well as creates a percentage of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid as well as solid base at room temperature level. It is a little soluble in warm acid and can just be decomposed with liquified sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Features
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is two times that at area temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature for lots of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, as well as 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity amongst ceramic products over 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in porcelains, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Outstanding electric homes: good insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the best heat protecting material in ceramics, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, transparent to microwave as well as infrared.
5. Great corrosion resistance: it does not react with general metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, and so on), rare planet steels, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid as well as alkali.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at heat, is much more immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and also graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness great B is high: its contamination web content is less than 10PPM, yet B web content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into get rid of high accuracy by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride used in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories and superhard materials, splitting up rings of straight constant rolling steel, heat immune lubricating substances and high temperature finishings, along with resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch agent for steel developing and a lube for steel wire illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis as well as resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for heat strong lubricating substances, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant ingredients, particularly for liquified steel Faustian occasions, warm enhancement ingredients as well as high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pushed into numerous forms can be used as heat, high pressure, insulation as well as heat dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing product in aerospace.
7. With the participation of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as difficult as ruby by high temperature as well as high stress therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electricity and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging material to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools as well as drills for geological exploration and also oil boring.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of constant spreading light weight aluminum (various optical glass removing agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor film plating, picture tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all sort of cigarette labels, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe and lubricating, yet likewise glossy.
Boron Nitride Price
The cost is influenced by several aspects including the supply and also demand on the market, industry trends, economic activity, market view, and unexpected events.
If you are searching for the latest Boron Nitride powder cost, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN producer and also BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We ship our products throughout the world.
If you are trying to find top notch Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and also send out a questions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)